Canmake Candy Wrap Lip

These are one of my favorite Japanese "drugstore" lip glosses!

I had a summer when I was obsessed with lip glosses, and these were purchased then.  The first thing that caught my eye about these were the colors.  The colors were just so... cute. 


I bought two shades:
01 which is a medium pink
03 peachy coral
I love both of them. Pink is a universally flattering lip color, and the peachy color is perfect for the summer/spring time.
Left: 03 peachy coral, Right 01 Pink

Pros:
  • easy applicator - doe foot
  • cute packaging - since I just throw these into my makeup bag some of the lettering on the front rubbed off :/
  • no distinct smell
  • gives your lips a jelly/glossy finish
  • moisturizing - it doesn't make my lips peel
  • inexpensive - 608円
  • a range of colors - I also like how the two I own aren't glittery

Cons:
  • a little sticky - but that means it takes longer to come off, its also not the most stickiest gloss in my collection
  • not long lasting - you have to reapply throughout the day
  • The colors aren't as pigmented on your lips as they are in the swatches.
Overall, I want to buy all the other colors!! (there are a total of 8 shades) I love the glossy almost jelly like finish that they give you - they make your lips look amazing. Plus there's no weird scent or taste and they're inexpensive! What's left to ask for? haha I would definitely check these out if you can.

Comments